- University of Nebraska College of Medicine
- Family Medicine Specialists
- Bertrand Clinic
- Elwood Clinic
- Member of American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Member of Nebraska Nurse Practitioner Association
- Enrolled in UNMC Doctor of Nursing Practice Program
Angie is married and together they have five children. Her and her husband live at Plum Creek Canyon near Elwood. They love summer time boating, fishing, and spending time with their children.
She has been a Nurse Practitioner for over eight years and was a Registered Nurse 17 years prior. She is experienced in primary care, urgent care, emergency care, and advanced wound care. She also is a DOT examiner. Angie is passionate about Domestic Violence Awareness and plans to become an active volunteer with the Parent Child Center.
“I believe in providing individualized compassionate care to all people of all ages. I believe in the importance of providing quality healthcare in our rural communities. I will work to help heal you and your families’ illnesses and injuries as well as assist you with maintaining your health and wellness.”