M.S, CCC-A, F-AAA
- Undergraduate-Communication Disorders from University of Nebraska Kearney (2001)
- Master’s Degree-Audiology form University of Nebraska – Lincoln (2003)
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- Member of the American Speech Language and Hearing Association
- Member of the Nebraska Speech Language and Hearing Association
Adrienne Thomalla is a visiting specialist from E.N.T. Physicians of Kearney in Kearney, Nebraska. She is at Lexington Regional Health Center the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month. To schedule an appointment please call Lexington Regional Health Center at (308) 324-8343.