Live comfortably in a safe, carefree environment.
At Shackley Retirement Village, you can be free from the worries of home responsibilities as much as you choose, including maintenance, cooking, cleaning and yard work. You can be free of fear from an accident or health problem that cannot receive prompt and effective attention. Let us provide you a comfortable, secure and fulfilling carefree life.
Shackley Retirement Village is a 55+ independent living community featuring 18 apartments. Located right next to the hospital, you can guarantee that you or a loved one will be in a safe, comfortable place.
In addition to a spacious apartment you will find:
- An urgency call system that is monitored by the hospital 24 hours a day
- A large common room
- A fitness room
- Additional storage area
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Key locked patio and apartment doors
- Advanced security – all outside entrance doors are locked with a buzzer system that is located at the front door
- All utilities are paid for, except phone and cable
- 2 hours of housekeeping each month
- Well balanced nutritious noon meal seven days a week
Apartments and Optional Garage Costs per Month
- One bedroom apartment – $950
- Two bedroom apartment – $1,100
- Garage rental – $50
Additional amenities for an additional charge
- Breakfast & evening meals
- Home health care services
- Housekeeping (if more than 2 hours each month is desired)