At Lexington Regional Health Center we know financial health is an important component of your overall health and well-being. Our Patient Advocates are here to help you navigate the billing and payment aspects of your stay with us.
We’ll manage all phases of patient communication with the goal of reaching a payment solution that fits your unique situation. This may include:
- Mailing your itemized statements
- Sending follow-up letters
- Handling phone calls from you about your billing
- Working with your insurance carrier
- Processing your payments
- Talking with you about financial assistance
- Establishing and monitoring any payment arrangements you may make
For more information or to make payments on your LRHC account, please contact the business office at (308) 324-5651 Mondays through Fridays from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm, excluding legal holidays.