- Masters of Physical Therapy from University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Rural Health Opportunities Program at Chadron State College
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Women’s Health Section of APTA
- Health Policy & Administration Section member of APTA
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association
Kirsten has been with Lexington Regional Health Center since 1996. She is currently the interim Chief Operating Officer and Clinic Administrator. She enjoys participating in sports, gardening/landscaping, photography and spending time with her family and friends.