Entering the Facility
All entrances are locked except for the main hospital entrance and West Outpatient entrance. All visitors and patients entering the facility will be screened prior to accessing the hospital until further notice. As COVID-19 continues to spread across the nation we continue to evaluate our practices to ensure we are proactive in keeping our patients, staff and community safe.
Effective Wednesday, June 17, Lexington Regional Health Center is implementing the following support person guidelines.
Patients with COVID-19
- No support persons are allowed for patients with a pending COVID-19 test or with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis
Overnight Patients without COVID-19
- One healthy, adult support person may visit from 8:00am-5:00pm
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed to visit
Same day procedures and specialty clinic visits for patients without COVID-19
- One healthy, adult support person may stay with patient during appointment or until discharged
- Emergency department – one healthy adult support person
- Labor & Delivery – one labor partner
- Minor children – two parents/guardians
- Dependent adult needing special assistance – number will be determined by patient’s nurse and hospital administration
- Patient receiving end-of-life care – number will be determined by patient’s nurse and hospital administration
All support persons must (upon each entry to facility)
- Wear a mask at all times
- Answer and pass screening questions
- Pass a temperature check
For the protection of our patients, staff and community we are seeing all “well” visits at Family Medicine Specialists (1105 N Erie). All “acute/sick” visits will be directed to our Medical Clinic located right behind FMS/UC (1105 Buffalo Bend). Please call (308) 324-8308 to schedule an appointment and we will direct you to the appropriate location. Please note that our hours are Monday-Friday 7:00am-6:30pm and Saturday & Sunday 10:00am-5:00pm.
We appreciate your understanding during this time. Things change quickly so please know that we are monitoring guidelines so please keep an eye out on our Facebook page for updates.
Lexington Regional Health Center está tomando acciones precautorias para proteger a nuestros pacientes, visitantes, y personal contra el Coronavirus, específicamente COVID-19. En este momento, no hay casos conocidos en nuestra área (por información de Two Rivers Public Health Department https://www.trphd.org/). Sin embargo, porque no hay vacuna ni tratamiento médico para el COVID-19, nosotros queremos mantener el riesgo de infección lo mínimo posible.
Aunque pacientes y visitantes serán examinados para COVID-19 (Coronavirus) antes de citas y a la llegada, nosotros les pedimos que cambien sus citas y eviten visitar si está teniendo signos o síntomas.
- Fiebre más de 100.4
- Leve falta de respiración o toz
- Ha ido o ha estado en áreas afectadas por COVID-19 (Coronavirus) en los últimos 14 días o ha estado alrededor de alguien quien ha tenido prueba positiva del virus.