COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Entering the Facility
All entrances are locked except for the main hospital entrance and West Outpatient entrance. All visitors and patients entering the facility will be screened prior to accessing the hospital until further notice. As COVID-19 continues to spread across the nation we continue to evaluate our practices to ensure we are proactive in keeping our patients, staff and community safe.
Visitor Expectations at Lexington Regional Health Center
As your health partner, our patients’ health and safety is our number one priority! We want to reassure you that we have special precautions in place your loved one’s safety.
Screening Questions for COVID-19
At each entrance there is a screening machine for patients, visitors, and staff to use upon entry to the facility. The screenings are to ensure your loved one remains healthy during their stay at Lexington Regional Health Center.
Please refrain from visiting if you answer “yes” to any of the following:
- Shortness of breath
- Body aches
- Sore throat
- Recent loss of taste or smell
Our hospital team is ensuring our patients safety in several ways while they are in our care:
Keeping Our Patients Safe
- Our care teams will be wearing surgical masks and performing frequent hand hygiene.
- Enter through designated entrances to check-in and be screened for risk of illness.
- Follow all infection prevention and other Lexington Regional Health Center guidelines. This includes following masking guidelines below.
- Anyone violating these guidelines will be required to leave the facility.
- One visitor is allowed per day, but this role can be filled by a different person each day. Once the visitor leaves the room, the visit is completed for that day.
- Upon arrival, we will provide you with a mask, if you don’t already have one. We ask that you wear it at ALL times while in the facility, including in patient rooms.
- Masks should
- cover mouth and nose area, fitting snuggly but comfortably against the side of the face
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be routinely laundered
We are grateful to have you at Lexington Regional Health Center. We will do everything we can to support you and your loved ones. Please let us know if you have any questions.